Brampton Massage Spa Services By Pure Essence
Aromatherapy literally means therapeutic use of aromas (aroma-therapy). My Brampton massage natural health care spa services provide a holistic approach to health and wellness using aromas of medicinal pure properties of plants. Beneficial ingredients affect our physical, psychological, as well as spiritual state of wellness.
Essential oils can be administered in a number of ways. Those methods most commonly include directly inhalating, steam inhalation, in a full bath, in a vaporizer or diffuser, applied to skin as a warm or cool compress, or in a full body massage. They are diluted into a pure essence base oil such as grapeseed then massaged into your skin. 100% pure therapy grade oils work best.
These pure essence oils are true life-giving plant elements containing all their naturally occuring substances within each molecule. It takes approximately 20 minutes for them to completely penetrate into tissues, fluids and bloodstream. They're then carried by our bloodstream to organs or systems where needed to enhance their natural functions to promote health and wellness.
Pure Essence oils used in aromatherapy have an ability to strengthen our immunities which stimulates our own natural healing abilities. They help with fighting harmful bacteria. Some oils have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory or disinfectant properties. Those are primary characteristics which make them an added benefit to any medicine cabinet.
Techniques used include Swedish full body massage as well as focus on acupressure points. Treatments will renew every cell in the full body, refresh your mind while rejuvinating your spirit!
Aromas travel from our noses to our olfactory (limbic) system of a brain which has an ability to unlock memories or emotions, affect mood, concentratation, and regulate feelings. The limbic system is directly connected to parts of the brain which control heart rate, breathing, memory, stress or imbalances of hormones. It is the only sensory pathway that is in direct contact with our brain.
What Are Essential Oils Derived From?
Organic essential oils are extracted from natural raw plant material. They come from plants, seeds, stems, flowers, roots, trees, leaves, bark, woods, bushes, fruits, rinds, spices, resins, twigs or needles.
Application of oils by aromatherapy techniques promotes relaxation. It is also of tremendous benefit for relieving or alleviating:
- Back Pain, Shoulder Pain, Neck Pain, Arm Pain, Knee Pain Or Leg Pain
- Joint Or Muscle Pain, Arthritis, Or Muscle Tension
- Depression, Anxiety, Or Stress Related Conditions
- Mental Exhaustion Or Insomnia
- Headaches Or Migraines
Oils Applied By Aromatherapy Massage May Also Assist With:
- Regulating Blood Pressure
- Regulating Hormonal Imbalance, PMS Or Menopause
- Strengthens And Boosts Your Immune System
- Allergies, Cold, Flu Or Fever
- Improving Blood Circulation
- Eliminating Toxins
- Regulating Breathing
- Aura Cleansing
- Digestive Issues
- Regenerating Cells
- Plus Much More…
Although my aromatherapy treatments are soothing and relaxing, caution needs to be taken with some health conditions. Among these are, but not limited to, people with these conditions:
- Cancer, Where Radiation Therapy Areas Become Sensitive
- Heart Conditions Such As Heart Attack, Angina Or Stroke
- Recent Fractures, Broken Bones, Scars, Open Wounds
- After Post-Operative States And Major Surgeries
- Pregnancy Up To The First Trimester
- Infectious Diseases
- Varicose Veins
- Inflamed Joints
Please consult your therapist if you have any other conditions that you're unsure of so that the best possible therapy plan can be arranged for your particular case.
Caution: Never take organic essential oils orally without consulting with a trained Aromatherapist.
My Brampton massage spa hot stone treatment modality is a variation on classic massage therapy. It is deeply luxurious and relaxing. The use of stones for healing massages dates back to ancient times. In recent years it has again become popular and in demand.
Smooth flat volcanic basalt stones are immersed in an electric water-filled heating device until they attain a certain temperature. Heated rocks may be placed along the full body at specific areas on your back, legs, palms of hand, or between toes. In addition to placing them on key areas along the full body, a therapist often begins by applying body oil which allows stones to glide smoothly along your muscles. Some will also be stroked gently over your body creating sensations of comfort and warmth.
Hot stone treatments are ideal for those who have muscle tension but prefer a lighter form of therapy. Heat relaxes muscles, allowing a therapist to work them without using deep pressure. Warmth of the stones will improve circulation as well as calm your nervous system. Typically, after heated stones have relaxed your muscles, a therapist may put them aside to use her hands directly on your skin.
A therapist will always check stone temperatures before putting them on you to ensure they aren't too hot. However, everyone has their own comfort range. Be sure to speak up if they are too hot for you. Common massage therapy treatments are usually understood, however stone therapy is not as well known. Watch this video for a short demonstration if you would like to learn more.
Primary Natural Health Care Benefits Of Hot Stone Treatments
- Promotes Natural Balancing Of Energy Centres Due To Magnetic Mineral Composition Inherent In Stones
- Improves Lymphatic Circulation As Well As General Over-All Circulation
- Improves Shoulder, Arm, Leg, Neck And Back Pain
- Promotes Muscle And Tissue Relaxation
- Decreases Or Relieves Tension Headache
- Promotes Increased Wellness And Vitality
- Promotes Significant Stress Reduction
- Decreases Sciatic Pain
- Decreases Joint Pain
These Symptoms Indicate You Should Not Have Stone Treatments
- Anyone On Medications Such As Analgesics (Pain-Reducers), Anti-Asthmatics, Anti-Inflammatories, Muscle Relaxants Or Anti-Coagulants
- Any Surgery Where Nerves Have Been Cut Or Altered Resulting In Loss Of Body Sensation
- Skin Disease Or Any Skin Condition Aggravated By Heat
- Decreased Sensitivity To Temperature (Anesthesia)
- Using Medication That May React To Heat
- Heart Disease Or Any Heart Condition
- Circulatory Problems Such As Edema
- Pregnancy (Up To 4 Months)
- Acute Injury Or Inflammation
- Parkinson's Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Skin Lesions
- Metal Implants
If you do not know if this is a proper therapy for you discuss it with your therapist.
Natural Health Care Benefits
- Balances Chakra Centres
- Full Body Relaxation
- Loosens Tight Muscles
- Diminishes Chronic Back Pain
- Relieves Tired Aching Muscles
- Increases Flexibility
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Lowers Heart Rate
- Enhances Skin Tone
- Assists With Illness Recovery
- Strengthens Immune System
- Reduces Tension Headaches
- Reduces Emotional Stress
- Improves Concentration
- Aids Mental Relaxation
- Promotes Restful Sleep
Popular Essential Oil
Essential Oil: Peppermint (Mentha Piperita)
Potential Mental Benefits: Uplifting; useful in treatment of emotional shock
Potential Physical Benefits: Helps reduce coughs and throat infections; sooths intestinal cramps and heartburn; alleviates motion sickness